Sunday, September 13, 2009

With a flower

"I hide myself within my flower,
That wearing on your breast,
You, unsuspecting, wear me too --
And angels know the rest.

I hide myself within my flower,
That, fading from your vase,
You, unsuspecting, feel for me
Almost a loneliness."
-Dickinson

I bought myself ten flowers today and put them in a vase in my room. I don’t know what they are called. They last longer than roses and they have no scent. They give me joy and misery. Even, joy is rootless and it fades and it can be bought.

I am no good at identifying flowers. It’s a serious handicap for someone who likes poetry. I make no effort to learn the names. I never ask. It’s easier to hide when everything else is unidentifiable.

11 comments:

Anoop said...

That which we call a rose. By any other name.......:)

Aarushi said...

Yes.....
Is it weird that i knew that you would say this?
How are you?

Anoop said...

Maybe this was most apt........or perhaps I am becoming predictable....:)

I'm doing well, except on the placement front, but things there should fall in line pretty soon as well.

How about you, how were your exams?

Aarushi said...

It was apt, I guess.

Good and Good luck for your placements!

Exams were a mixed bag.

hxztrade said...

wholesale ugg boots
winter ugg boots
cheap ugg boots
uggs outlet


wholesale ugg boots
UGG Classic Short Boots

UGG Ultra Tall Boots

UGG Short Metallic Boots

UGG Tasmina Sandals

UGG Nightfall Boots


all star nba

nba shoes

nba jerseys

nike star


Lebron James
Tony Parker
Vince Carter


buy ugg boots

ugg boots

ugg boots online



Mini Ugg Boots
Bailey Button UGG
Cardy Ugg Boots
Infant Erin Ugg
Nightfall Ugg Boots
Short Metallic Ugg
Short Ugg Boots
Sundance II Ugg
Tall Metallic Ugg
Tall Ugg Boots
Ugg Amelie Suede Sandals
UGG Fluff Flip Flop
Ugg Tasmina Braid Sandals
Ugg Tasmina Sandals
Ultra Short Ugg
Ultra Tall Ugg

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazut.Cu siguranta am sa il mai vizitez.
O zi buna!

Olive Tree Guitar Ensemble said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

smallawei said...

性感睡衣,情趣睡衣,性感內衣褲,性感內衣,性感內褲,
性感貓裝,性感睡衣,貓裝,吊帶襪,情趣內褲,丁字褲,SM,

震動環,潤滑液,情趣禮物,情趣玩具,威而柔,精油,逼真按摩棒,數位按摩棒,


G點,按摩棒,轉珠按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,

飛機杯,男用強精長軟質套,男用強精短軟質套,充氣娃娃性感內褲,
自慰套,自慰套,情趣娃娃,自慰器,電動自慰器,充氣娃娃,
角色扮演,情趣,情趣用品,巴黎,

Olive Tree Guitar Ensemble said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Aarushi said...

Thanks

luckyless said...

:)