Thursday, November 27, 2008

Measure for measure

I have been off rock music for a couple of weeks now.

The result of which is that I have been listening to Simon and Garfunkel's version of Scarborough fair repeatedly. Obviously, the haunting seconds play a major role in this. I especially love the "generals order the soldiers to kill" part. It is a bit dramatic for seconds, but, I like it anyway. The song brings back acappella memories of school. I miss school. It was home. I miss school friends. They were a second family.

Also, Chopin's Preludes Opus 28 sound darkly urgent in C minor, but, not so much is E minor. I don't know. I am not a very good listener.

Nine exams. Spanning over twenty days. I have lost my sense of humour. I almost miss the Monday tests. The brevity of them. Ofcourse, in person, I will deny that I wrote this.

3 comments:

*~*{Sameera}*~* said...

Good luck with the exams! :)

Swayam said...

exams screw everything... dont worry your torture wont end this soon...:)

Aarushi said...

Thanks!