Thursday, November 13, 2008

Margins

I
Husk time
Abstract eternities from oblivion
Measure life in dust winnowed light.

But
Oblivion is infinite
When I take your picture
I tell myself that I have captured light, time.

Meanwhile
I am permitted
Expensive concessions as I read
A little more beauty, a little more time.


Just had one of those days when you get up in the morning and you know with all certainty that you have to read something specific, but, a chemistry practical thwarts your plans. You come home and hunt for the book only to be disappointed.

Have decided to not listen to Floyd and Morrison for a week.

1 comment:

Abhineet said...

A chemistry prac is not as dangerous as a physics prac.... i write that on the back of my experience... so, no harm in forsaking the simple pleasures for a fortnight..