Sunday, July 27, 2008

ONE EQUAL LIGHT

"And into that gate they shall enter, and in that house they shall dwell, where there shall be no cloud nor sun, no darkness nor dazzling, but one equal light, no noise nor silence, but one equal music, no fears nor hopes, but one equal possession, no foes nor friends, but one equal communion and identity, no ends nor beginnings, but one equal eternity."
-John Donne

On the first of August, I will start with college. I don't know if I have made the right choice. I chose polymer science and chemical technology at DCE purely for the comfort of being in Delhi. I am about to start a new life. I don't know what it holds for me. I feel the exhiliration of anticipation after the inertial suspension of relentless exam time. I don't know if I am prepared for the challenges that college life will throw at me after the closeted protection of school. I will miss my friends who are all going to different places to start afresh.

I hope that I will be able to satisfy the creative capacity in me. I hope that I have the time and the energy to make a hundred indecisions and also a hundred visions and revisions in the eliotic clock if nothing else.

3 comments:

Sushant said...

Ok, so you've joined DCE. Congrats. PSCT is a cool branch, a light workload and lenient marking in exams characterise it! When I had joined, I was in PSCT too before I was upgraded(supposedly) to PIE. In hindsight, I think I should have sealed it right there. Or is it called locked?

Creative capacities come with an in-built mechanism for their satisfaction also, in my opinion. So, you hope right. Also, it's DCE's gain if it draws creative people to itself.

Aarushi said...

Thanks!
I won't lock it though.

Yes, they come with the mechanism you are talking about, but then, with time, as people change, so do their standards. Mostly, people change everyday and they like to call it growth. This just causes one to hope to sustain.

smallawei said...

性感睡衣,情趣睡衣,性感內衣褲,性感內衣,性感內褲,
性感貓裝,性感睡衣,貓裝,吊帶襪,情趣內褲,丁字褲,SM,

震動環,潤滑液,情趣禮物,情趣玩具,威而柔,精油,逼真按摩棒,數位按摩棒,


G點,按摩棒,轉珠按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,

飛機杯,男用強精長軟質套,男用強精短軟質套,充氣娃娃性感內褲,
自慰套,自慰套,情趣娃娃,自慰器,電動自慰器,充氣娃娃,
角色扮演,情趣,情趣用品,巴黎,